Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

"The way back" Cinéma (2011) with Colin Farell and Ed Harris

3 participants

"The way back"  Cinéma (2011) with Colin Farell and Ed Harris Empty "The way back" Cinéma (2011) with Colin Farell and Ed Harris

Message  MurielB Lun 21 Fév - 15:35

During world war 2, Janusz‘s wife is forced to make a statement condemning her husband to 20 years in the gulag.
At the camp in Siberia, Janusz meets different people who have their own secrets. . Life conditions are dreadful so he wants to escape. Is it possible? They are in the middle of nowhere. During a severe snowstorm, Janusz decides to leave the camp for ever. 6 people escape with him. They walk through Siberia and reach Lake Baikal then the Russian Mongolian border. Anyway the closest safe place is India so they cross the Gobi desert (4ooo miles)
There is not much action only breath- taking landscapes. It is unbelievable how dreadful conditions are (Hunger, thirst, freezing cold, stifling heat). Janusz is motivated by the desire to see his wife again so he can forgive her
I very much enjoyed the film though critics are not very good . I like emotions, courage, happy ending
If you want to correct my mistakes on the forum you are welcome
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

"The way back"  Cinéma (2011) with Colin Farell and Ed Harris Empty Re: "The way back" Cinéma (2011) with Colin Farell and Ed Harris

Message  Admin Mer 23 Fév - 0:57

This is nextt to my message in France [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir ce lien]

You should see that movie on a big screen for the scenic and wonderfull landscape.
I really find that those 7 men (who escape from the goulak) are more than over-human. It is quite undelievable to croos Siberian, Gobi desert in China and Hilmalaya.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Admin
Admin
Admin

Langues : Français, Gb

https://www.cafe-polyglotte.com

"The way back"  Cinéma (2011) with Colin Farell and Ed Harris Empty Re: "The way back" Cinéma (2011) with Colin Farell and Ed Harris

Message  nicolasM Jeu 24 Fév - 16:08

Interesting ! Talking about new films on the forum is great, avoids to go watch bad movies. I don't like to read critics, because they don't always tell the truth on people's real impressions. I am gonna watch this. I'll let you know what I think of it.
nicolasM
nicolasM

Lieu : calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle) , Gb, De

Message  Admin Jeu 24 Fév - 17:25

There's 2 kind of critics:

• "Large audience": good if a movie is funny, interesant ...
  • "Professional staff": good if the movie as so and so actor, so and so director, so and so subject ... even if it's boring!

The best critic is the one of a friend, you know his/her/their tastes!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Langues : Français, Gb

https://www.cafe-polyglotte.com