Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

what the pandemic has done for dating ?

what the pandemic has done for dating ?  Empty what the pandemic has done for dating ?

Message  MurielB Dim 16 Mai - 22:11

what the pandemic has done for dating ?  Amour10
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/12/what-pandemic-has-done-dating/617502/
Many single Americans have been more intentional about whom they date, are having deeper conversations, and are spending more quality time with new partners.
Masks on the face, cafés and restaurants closed at night due to curfew, fear of being contaminated... flirting in the Covid era has lost its lightness. It's not easy to meet people and the loneliness is frightening. Single people need deep connections and when they are ready they decide to get married more quickly. This is the good side of covid. Personally, I feel more depth in the "zoom" exchanges that are virtually organised in cafés, polyglot clubs and circles. I think that in the same way the conversations organized by zooming in cafes, clubs, virtual polyglot circles are deeper and the topics more intellectual.

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas