Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

New year celebrations in England

New year celebrations in England Empty New year celebrations in England

Message  MurielB Ven 4 Jan - 22:05

England, a major part of United Kingdom, celebrates New Year on the day of January 1, i.e. the first day of the first month of the Georgian calendar. The date was declared as the New Year in 1752.

Before 1752, England celebrated its New Year on Christmas Day, i.e. 25th December. History of England celebrated different dates as New Year in different time periods.

However, one common aspect is the great vigor and enthusiasm associated with New Year celebrations.

People enthusiastically wait for the time of the New Year to arrive; more so because it offers them a chance to carry forward their celebration mood of Christmas ahead and higher with the New Year celebrations.
New year celebrations in England 9k=
http://www.123newyear.com/newyear-traditions/england.html

Dernière édition par MurielB le Ven 4 Jan - 22:20, édité 3 fois

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

New year celebrations in England Empty New year's resolutions

Message  MurielB Ven 4 Jan - 22:14

A new year resolution is a tradition in which a person resolves to change an undesired trait or behavior, to accomplish a personal goal or otherwise improve their life. It is very difficult Indeed but every year i have my resolution list.which I try to fulfill but it is nos so easy isn't it ? 

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas