Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

10 anni all'estero e 3 figuracce memorabili

2 participants

10 anni all'estero e 3 figuracce memorabili Empty 10 anni all'estero e 3 figuracce memorabili

Message  gerardM Jeu 23 Nov - 19:33

Howdy.

Here's an article written by Livia, a friend of mine.

10 anni all'estero e 3 figuracce memorabili Livia10

Livia is a wonderful girlie I met a few years ago: bloody beautiful, very kind and clever.
She is Italian and can speak Italian, French, German and English.
She had a very good job at Microsoft's but chose to leave it to become an independant journalist.
She now lives in Japan...

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

10 anni all'estero e 3 figuracce memorabili Empty Re: 10 anni all'estero e 3 figuracce memorabili

Message  gerardM Jeu 23 Nov - 19:53

Here's the true Livia...

10 anni all'estero e 3 figuracce memorabili Livia110

You can see the landscape Livia loves,in Japan.

gerardM

10 anni all'estero e 3 figuracce memorabili Empty Re: 10 anni all'estero e 3 figuracce memorabili

Message  gerardM Jeu 23 Nov - 19:55

Livia again...

10 anni all'estero e 3 figuracce memorabili Livia210

Livia as a photographer -usual for a journalist-; I don't remember where she was, just a couple of months ago.

gerardM

Message  MurielB Ven 24 Nov - 11:43

https://www.liviaformisani.com/about/

Livia Formisani was born in Gaeta, Italy. She began learning English at the age of 5 and French at 11. With a Master of Arts in Philosophy (thesis in Philosophy of Language) from the University of Pisa, in 2007 she went after her lifelong dream of living abroad. She has lived in Belgium, the Netherlands, and currently resides in Munich, Germany, and Zurich, Switzerland.
:-)

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Message  gerardM Ven 24 Nov - 16:14

MurielB a écrit:https://www.liviaformisani.com/about/

Livia Formisani was born in Gaeta, Italy. She began learning English at the age of 5 and French at 11. With a Master of Arts in Philosophy (thesis in Philosophy of Language) from the University of Pisa, in 2007 she went after her lifelong dream of living abroad. She has lived in Belgium, the Netherlands, and currently resides in Munich, Germany, and Zurich, Switzerland.
:-)
The words are a bit old Muriel. They were written when Livia was working at Microsoft's between 2009 and 2014.
I guess she now lives in Japan.

gerardM

Message  MurielB Sam 25 Nov - 22:10

have you lost sight of her ?

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Jeu 14 Déc - 16:41

MurielB a écrit:
have you lost sight of her ?
Not really as we get in touch on Facebook but I don't ask about her private life.

I don't know where she is as being an independant journalist, I can see her in oodles of countries according to her contracts: so I realized that she published a picture of my birth region, then photos from central America as she was investigating observatories throughout the world.
Years ago I could meet her regularly in Paris for Microsoft's events.

gerardM

Message  MurielB Jeu 14 Déc - 23:20

Tx Gérard apparently she is a very bright woman ..

MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Message  gerardM Jeu 14 Déc - 23:26

MurielB a écrit:Tx Gérard apparently she is a very bright woman ..
Yes, brilliant!

gerardM