Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

What I Wish I'd Known at 22 - Melinda Gates

2 participants

What I Wish I'd Known at 22 - Melinda Gates Empty What I Wish I'd Known at 22 - Melinda Gates

Message  gerardM Dim 21 Mai - 16:14

Howdy.

Melinda Gates

Get comfortable being uncomfortable. The reward is a fuller, more interesting life.

What I Wish I'd Known at 22 - Melinda Gates Safe_image.php?d=AQDf9RZATaJ61Ilj&w=476&h=249&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffm.cnbc.com%2Fapplications%2Fcnbc.com%2Fresources%2Fimg%2Feditorial%2F2014%2F06%2F23%2F101781720-450667358.600x400

What I Wish I'd Known at 22

WWW.CNBC.COM|DE  CNBC

Do read what Melinda Gates has to teach us.
She is lucky enough to have enough money and make what Bill and she want... they are not silly weathy guys...

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

What I Wish I'd Known at 22 - Melinda Gates Empty Re: What I Wish I'd Known at 22 - Melinda Gates

Message  gerardM Dim 21 Mai - 16:38

I know of several wealthy people who are not as wise as Bill and Melinda: I'm thinking of Trump (who is crazy and greedy), I'm thinking of Warren Buffett (#2 in my opinion too alone to correctly judge so that he's not wise enough, even rather selfish tho' giving a bit of money)...

In my opinion, Bill and Melinda are astonishing!
Imagine they are clever enough to have decided not to transfert their money to their kids! In addition they bring up them to be able to understand life...

I don't think wealth is good for humans: only a few can take advantage of it, most want more and more, storing and hiding their fortune which is absolutely useless for them and humanity. In addition, many people become abnormal and crazy.

- the most worthy families are not the clevest guys in the world and ost are unable to develop humanity: their wealth is useless
- People have to have enough money to imagine progress and future, become efficient and avoid to struggle for life and waste their "power".
- Fortune and Growth (I mean fruist of development) have to be shared differently as cleverness is not concentrated in wealthy families but are rather spread throughout the world populations
- a more comfortable life would permit more progress for humanity.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

What I Wish I'd Known at 22 - Melinda Gates Empty Re: What I Wish I'd Known at 22 - Melinda Gates

Message  MurielB Lun 22 Mai - 0:37

Gérard it is true that money doen't bring happiness. It is important to have enough money to live but our treasure are all the links we have with people. This is what makes us happy. Very Happy

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois