Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Techniques to Drastically Improve Your Pronunciation in English

2 participants

Techniques to Drastically Improve Your Pronunciation in English Empty Techniques to Drastically Improve Your Pronunciation in English

Message  gerardM Dim 8 Nov - 22:43

Howdy.

Sorry for the replica but this web page is so important that, after having posted in "English Idioms", I feel it necessary to create a dedicated thread.

Techniques to Drastically Improve Your Pronunciation in English Safe_image.php?d=AQAyApTR3QfO4OE4&w=470&h=246&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xpt1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F11254031_10153212699293994_5048390459270311350_n

Techniques to Drastically Improve Your Pronunciation in English
Pronunciation is an often-overlooked part of the language that can be essential not only to be understood, but also in how you are perceived by native speakers…
FLUENTLAND.COM

If you think about it, it doesn’t matter how much vocabulary you know, or how good your mastery of grammatical structures is if you can’t pronounce the words clearly and understandably.
Why Reading Too Much can be a BAD Thing

As written on the page, this is very important: students have to read this and apply as soon as possible, even beginners.

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Techniques to Drastically Improve Your Pronunciation in English Empty Re: Techniques to Drastically Improve Your Pronunciation in English

Message  MurielB Lun 9 Nov - 19:39

Gérard thanks for that very important link about pronunciation. I know that in the brain the language zone is next to the music zone.  That is the reason why it is so pleasant to hear a language music. Any language music.  Some times you can be fed up with listening to a certain language and you want to concentrate on another one. In a polyglot café it is so nice when a native person turns up. They bring their language culture but also their language music. Very Happy

You Don't speak French              =>Gb,De, Esp, It 
MurielB
MurielB
Admin

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, It, Es, chinois

Revenir en haut Aller en bas