Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

6 Sky Events This Week: Dawn Planets, Lunar Encounters, and Celestial Hunter

6 Sky Events This Week: Dawn Planets, Lunar Encounters, and Celestial Hunter Empty 6 Sky Events This Week: Dawn Planets, Lunar Encounters, and Celestial Hunter

Message  gerardM Mar 26 Nov - 18:41

Hi everyone,

Does anyone like to watch the sky? Be ready in this week.

-> 6 Sky Events This Week: Dawn Planets, Lunar Encounters, and Celestial Hunter
As we head toward the final days of November, skywatchers spy pretty planetary and lunar pairings and a mythical hunter, while anxiously waiting to learn of the fate of comet ISON as it rounds the sun.
Moon and Regulus
Mzercury and Saturn
Moon and Mars
ISON Perihelion. On Thursday, November 28, comet ISON makes it closest approach to the sun (perihelion). While skywatchers wait anxiously to see if the icy visitor survives its scorching encounter—passing less than 1.1 million kilometers above the sun’s surface—NASA’s solar probes are watching all the action from space. So while the next few days Comet ISON is too close to the glare of the sun to see, STEREO-A spacecraft is continually monitoring it along with Earth, Mercury, and even Comet Encke.
Moon and Planet Line-up
Winter Orion Rises
Enjoy!

Thanks to the National Geographic!:-)

gerardM

Lieu : Ermont & Eaubonne café-langues (Val d'Oise)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), US-En, De, It, Ru

http://volangues.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas