Café polyglotte sur le net (Language forum)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Good news! Farsi, czech and other languages

2 participants

Good news! Farsi, czech and other languages Empty Good news! Farsi, czech and other languages

Message  victoriaD Lun 18 Oct - 12:47

I've been asked to find a farsi speaker for a new recruit, I found one!!! cheers
I'm so proud as that was a difficult one.
So now in cafe polyglot falmouth you can come and practise farsi, as well as french, spanish, italian, german and portuguese!
Not bad.

Now i've just have to find a czech speaker for another recruit, not quite as easy confused

bisous,
vic
victoriaD
victoriaD

Lieu : Falmouth (UK)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, It

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Good news! Farsi, czech and other languages Empty Re: Good news! Farsi, czech and other languages

Message  Guilaine Mer 20 Oct - 14:13

Congratulations. you seem to take your job seriously. No doubt, your meetings are very rich in exchanges of all cultures. Bravo!!

By the way, I have found out where Falmouth is situated. quite a long way westwards. I remember spending holidays in St-Ives, which I used to call the end of the world, like the extreme west of Brittany.
Guilaine
Guilaine

Lieu : Calais
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, De, Es,It

Good news! Farsi, czech and other languages Empty Re: Good news! Farsi, czech and other languages

Message  victoriaD Mer 20 Oct - 19:45

Hello Ghislaine,

Glad to meet you on this forum.

That's right, also i love being at Cafe Polyglot as it gives me the sensation to be part of the community. It is important to feel included when you are foreigner.

As for the Cornish it is like the Bretons;very proud of their culture!
It is the British Finistere as the weather is the same, battered by the Atlantic winds.
And maybe that's why i don't come back often to Boulogne as it is such a treak: well 7hours to Dover.
victoriaD
victoriaD

Lieu : Falmouth (UK)
Langues : Français (Langue maternelle), Gb, It